Grange Resources Tasmania is on the lookout for a Maintenance Lubrication Technician to join our operation in Port Latta.
We are seeking a Maintenance Lubrication Technician to join our Maintenance Team at Port Latta.
Reporting to the Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible for implementing and maintaining a suitable preventative maintenance lubrication schedule and condition monitoring program for our mechanical systems at Port Latta.
Roster: 5 days on 2 days off, 4 days on 3 days off
Day to day
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Conduct routine inspection and basic condition monitoring of plant and equipment
- Select various grease lubricants & application methods and maintain site automatic lubrication systems
- Follow a strategic lubrication maintenance schedule for all onshore and offshore facilities
- Provide technical support for all lubrication issues and identify opportunities to improve asset performance.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you have:
- Previous lubrication experience in a similar environment would be advantageous
- Mechanical trade background would be advantageous
- Knowledge of oil analysis, condition monitoring and vibration analysis
- You will be a team player with strong organisation and problem-solving skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Current full manual driver licence
- Current high-risk licences would be advantageous
Who we are
We're Grange Resources, Australia's oldest and most experienced magnetite producer - combining both mining and pellet production expertise. Based in northwest Tasmania, we own and operate Australia's largest integrated iron ore mining and pellet production business.
Grange holds long term supply contracts for one million tonnes of its annual production and offers the balance of its production to market via a spot sales tendering/contracting process.
The Port Latta pellet plant and ship loading facility, located 70kms north-west of Burnie, is wholly owned and operated by Grange Resources. It produces over 2.2 million tonnes of premium quality iron ore product annually.
The Port Latta worksite is only an hours drive away from the vibrant coastal towns of north-west Tasmania, which offers a fantastic regional lifestyle and is only an hour’s flight from Melbourne with regular services from airports at Burnie, Devonport and Launceston.
At Grange Resources Tasmania, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our productivity, and our community. Grange Resources Tasmania is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, genetic information, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.