Grange Resources Tasmania is on the lookout for a Haul Truck Operators to join our operation in Savage River.
This is an exciting opportunity to start your mining career and operate 785, 789 and 777 dump trucks.
Day to day
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Safely and productively operating and maintaining 789, 785 and 777 Dump trucks.
- Safely Achieving daily production requirements.
- You’ll be working as part of a team.
- Work on a 4 on / 4 off rotating 12.5hr day/night continuous shift roster.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you have:
- A current full (non-provisional) manual driver’s license (essential).
- A strong commitment to working safely.
- The ability and willingness to learn and work safely in an isolated environment with minimal supervision.
- Competent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Who we are
We're Grange Resources, Australia's oldest and most experienced magnetite producer - combining both mining and pellet production expertise. Based in northwest Tasmania, we own and operate Australia's largest integrated iron ore mining and pellet production business.
Grange holds long term supply contracts for one million tonnes of its annual production and offers the balance of its production to market via a spot sales tendering/contracting process.
The Savage River magnetite iron ore mine is a long-life mining asset where ore is mined and processed before it is transported by pipeline to Grange's pellet plant and ship loading facility at Port Latta.
The Savage River worksite is only an hour and half drive away from the vibrant coastal towns of north-west Tasmania, which offers a fantastic regional lifestyle and is only an hour’s flight from Melbourne with regular services from airports at Burnie, Devonport and Launceston.
At Grange Resources Tasmania, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our productivity, and our community. Grange Resources Tasmania is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, genetic information, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.